ADVERTISING

Friday, September 4, 2015

SCAM SITE SOCIAL THREATS

ALMOST DECEIVED BY SCAM ABROAD
 
 
Yesterday,on Wednesday morning I have to advertise used goods to be sold in one virtual advertising network for free.
the afternoon I got a SMS text message, someone from abroad interested in the items that I sell advertising on it.
 
I ignore these sms, but a few hours later I received another SMS that same time.I feel uncomfortable and began to ask colleagues forum, I was thrilled by the deal offered by the high prices will buy the goods that I sell, because it will be paid with dollar currency.
 
I was surprised when a friend told that it was a scam from abroad!
I was fortunate not to entertain SMS from fleas.
and the results of google about this scam I encountered many sites that make the info about it, one of his blog,

This the evidence rogue scam that tries to fool me
 
 

 so in the hope that all of you out there to be careful with this international network scam!!!..






No comments:

Post a Comment